Real life has taken over at the moment in our household!
I have so much that I want to write about on the blog, but at the moment I just have not had time. But I will, the light is opening at the end of the tunnel and the mayhem has nearly finished!
So what has been happening that has made me be so busy?
1) We have laid the new grass on the garden, so we are constantly watering and tending to it’s every need.
2) I have planted all of our vegetables, again tending to their every need.
3) I decided to sort the house, meaning sorting art cupboard, scrapbook stuff, rearrange the kitchen, sort out office! A lot of work!
4) Work has got manic, I am sorting out Avon parties, am doing loads of sign ups, and out prospecting. Lots!
5) Baba’s life is a bit mad too, with toddler group, and music and movement, and now we are organising him going swimming, so we are busy with him at the moment.
So all in all we are busy!
Sleep is a thing of rarity at the moment, I’m not getting much, but it is fine. We will get there.
So for tonight:
1) Write blog
2) Finish art cupboard
3) Water garden, and vegetables.
4) Tidy up tea stuff and kitchen.
5) Do some coursework.
6) Finish Pen Pal letter.
7) Pack up Secret Post Club Parcel.
That is all!
Just to let you all know I am reading your blogs, and posts, just don’t have time to comment. But they are all great as usual.
In a couple of days normality will return!