I have not written about this for a long time so if you don’t know what I am talking about look here. I have a list of 101 things that I want complete in 1001 days my completion date is December 13 2012 and so far I have done ten things.
But I have been working through the other items gradually so here is my post to update you on what I am doing.
37) Draw up a jobs chart and stick to it. I haven’t drawn up a jobs chart as such I have drawn up a work chart so that my course, and work gets done. I have sorted the house and I am doing the jobs as they are needed and it is working. When I use the toilet I do a quick blitz over the bathroom, I do at least one load of laundry a day. I always make the beds as soon as we get up, and I was everything up as we use it. Never leaving things over night or when we go out. This may all sound normal to all of you but I am pretty rubbish at these type of things and I feel so much better for it. The house is looking better and it means that I am not constantly distracted about cleaning and can spend time not stressing about it. Now I just need to move that to the ironing! Ha ha!
39) Sort out all of Baba’s toys and repeat this every 6 months. All of Baba’s toys are sorted and have a place in the house, and I have been keeping an eye on things. Things that he doesn’t play with are gradually being moved out, and we have been rotating the toys between his bedroom and lounge which makes it much more fun for him.
59) Put reusable bags into car to remember to use them when shopping. How good am I, I have been doing this for the last month now. To me that means it is mastered I am pleased as before they always sat under the sink and were never used!
78) Take more pictures. I have been taking a lot more photos recently and am slowly getting my pictures sorted. I have been trying to take pictures everyday and always have a camera on me. Either in my bag or at home and I love it. I love seeing the end result it is great!
93) Have a hair cut every 10 weeks. I am now back with a hairdresser and I get a haircut every 8 weeks regardless. I think it helps that Baba is now having haircuts too so I have to go. I can’t cancel them because he doesn’t get one then. My hair is nicer, and thicker and I feel a bit more confident every time I have a cut which is great!
So I now have 15 things crossed off my list, which is great. I am still working on lots of them as they are all their own personal projects in their own rights. But I will get there you just wait and see.
Number 89) Make a regular visit to my Gran is no longer possible as my Gran unfortunately passed away not too long ago. I am not crossing it out, I am just going to change it to relatives to make more of an effort with relatives.