I am always chasing things at the moment. I have a point where I want things to be but never seem to get there, just constantly chasing it! It is driving me mad!
1) I want the house tidy! I mean tidy, really tidy. I want the kitchen sorted, the office clean that would be a lovely thing.
2) I want the ironing done, we have so much we can’t actually tidy our bedroom as there is too much ironing!
3) I want all the washing done.
4) I want the paper work done, organised, filled away and dealt with! I no longer want to be rummaging around trying to find things.
5) I want I need a spreadsheet for money, including both our work things and personal. If we are ever going to sort our money we need to start budgeting!
6) I want the website up and running and done!
7) I want to be doing my writing course rather than it sitting in the drawer!
8) I want to be able to be on top of things so of an evening I can sit down I can read blogs, I can write, I can create!
9) I want to be able to have fun with Baba and not worry about everything that needs to be done.
10) I want to be able to sit down and see Mr L rather than running around organising things!
I seem to be totally rubbish at this and can never seem to get it right, and I have to admit it is driving me slightly insane. I don’t think I am asking for too much am I?
So how do you guys do it all? Do you have any tips?